World Of Warcraft > WoW General

Enjoy WoW

(1/6) > >>

DarkHippo:
I myself have not played WoW yet, but i have heard a lot of great things so i'm planning on buying it soon, i know some about the game, but not a whole lot, i hope everyone who plays enjoys talking about it here.  :D

Illutian:
is it worth the monthly payments to play?

Saiato:
I played WoW at my friend's house for about 2 hours and I liked it a lot. Then again, it felt very similar to when I started playing EQ2, which I ended up hating a lot. I have heard many good things from the people who have played it though, it seems to be a good game.

DarkHippo:
Khadgar from what i've heard it is worth it, you get 1 month free like FFXI and you have no limit to the amount of characters you want to make, no extra charge. I can't wait to get it

WISTO:
WoW rocks to much!!   I played wow for like 1 month  and its just Great

but 1 thing sucks that is the huge price they take for the game.. u have to pay like 12 $ month and that is much... but the game is sooooo BiIiGgGg and cool so fuck the price......

an thats why i not play nwn anymore.. so ucan say WoW is elvil DONT PLAY IT  :-)

but I BE BACK when nwn 2 comes MuHhAhAhaHHa (whit a new hips) ahhhh u hate them i know it.. just know it...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version