Other > General Roleplaying

Stalked, You Are Prey

<< < (3/3)

Celestial1:
Micheal is stunned for a moment, hearing strange noises.. he yells at the others "Shhh.. i hear something, be quiet!" He sits down for a moment and trys to search for the sound... soon, he gets knocked out by something he could not see.

He had a dream that showed him following the noise to a conference room with a very strange person, who looked dead, with pure white clothes, but a shadowed face.. he had a large device on his arm, which looked like claws. He cut micheal's arm, and he watched as micheal soon bled rapidly.

He woke up with a startle, look at his arm and noticed it was bleeding, just as it was in the dream! He screams at the top of his lungs "AHHH!!! GET ME A FIRST AID KIT!!!!" He could only watch as his arm bled and became weaker, and realized... he didn't just see the dream, he LIVED it, and he was pretty sure it would happen if he followed the sound. He stumbles over to the cubicle that held the food and searched for a first aid kit. He found it and wrapped his arm in the gauze and used the medical tape to hold it still. he followed down to the noise and found the conference room, he turned away and ran to make sure it wouldn't come after him.

He goes over to the others and tries to hide his arm, while telling them about what happened in the dream, and shows them the cubicle to tell them to search here if they needed anything.

doofer101:

--- Quote --- I'm stupidly stupid like some kind of stupidly stupid stupid stupidly stupid stupid  stupidly stupid stupid stupidly stupid stupid stupidly stupid stupid stupidly stupid stupid  stupidly stupid stupid stupidly stupid stupid....moron
--- End quote ---
well at least you've admited it.... :lol:  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version