Author Topic: Stalked, You Are Prey  (Read 7753 times)

nathan

Stalked, You Are Prey
« on: July 10, 2004, 04:35:51 PM »
(Story made by Astrobot7000)
In this game, all the characters wake up in a giant complex with no memory of how they got there. They were living their normal lives, when suddenly they black out and awake inside the complex.

The complex is like an office building, a science lab, and a prison all mashed together into one. There are no doors leading outside, no windows, and seemingly no end to the number of floors.

As players awake, wander around, and begin to meet each other, the plot will slowly unfold, but let's just say the players are not alone.

The purpose of this game is to create a great feeling of tension and mistrust among one another. Accusations and threatening each other are strongly encouraged, and will make the game far more fun.

When posting try to make it a claustrophobic feeling... like you are trapped and there is no way out. Panic helps alot.

Players may join at any time, however, to create a cluastrophobic feel to the game, there may only be a maximum of 12 players.

--------------------------------------------------

Jim slowly opened his eyes. They burned sharply from the bright ceiling fixtures above his head. Groaning he opened them all the way and observed his surroundings.

He was laying inside of a cubicle, no diffrent from a standard office cubicle. A desk, a chair, and a deactivated computer all were in front of him. He noticed the air felt stale, as if he were inside of a tunnel.

Peeking his head out of the cubicle, he noiced the office was empty. There seemed to be nothing odd about it, except how he got there.

"What the hell..." he mumbled to himself.

The last thing he remembered was working outside in his garden, then waking up here.

"What the hell is going on? Where am I?" He mumbled to himself.

He walked down the office, peering into various cublicles here and there. Dust was collecting everywhere, as if nothing had been in use for a long time. He picked up a phone, and the line was dead. He tried to activate a computer, but it did not respond.

"What the..."

That's when he noticed a security camera watching his every move. He turned his head toward it. The camera just stared back at him.

He moved closer to the camera to inspect it. It seemed to be the only thing working in this place besides the lights.

Suddenly out the corner of his eye he noticed a large shadow duck away.

"Who's there?" Jim said startled as he turned around.

Jim heard the thumping of massive feet running down the hallway.

"WAIT!" Jim yelled as he trailed the noise. All he saw was a large shawod turn around a corner. He ran around the corner after it, find nothing but an open air vent.

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Stalked, You Are Prey
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2004, 06:25:27 PM »
Jeremy slowly opens his eyes as he comes back to the world of reality; his guitar is still in his arms. He had just had his strangest psychic vision yet; he saw himself watching another man. He couldn't remember what the man was doing though. He heard someone yell, "WAIT!" he followed the voice and found his vision. The man was looking at an open air vent. Jeremy looked at it too. Jeremy then plucked up the courage to say, "Hello."
« Last Edit: July 10, 2004, 06:25:55 PM by Lord Elessar »

Offline Celestial1

• AOL Instant Messenger - n1megakid92
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - n1megakid92
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Stalked, You Are Prey
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2004, 12:23:26 AM »
Slowly but surely, michael had gained consciousness. All he remembered was training in his local karate school, and then blanking out just before the weapons fighting round was over.

He had heard men down the hallway - but was too weak to get up. He tried frantically to get up, until he noticed his wooden training stick still in hand. He proped his stick so that he could use it to gain balance. As he gets up and balances, he sees the men down the hallway - but only a blurred vision, his eyes were not stable enough to see yet - and starts trying to walk over to them. After stumbling on his still numb legs, he reaches where they are standing. He notices them looking up at the vent, and says "Who are you, and what are you looking at?"
« Last Edit: July 11, 2004, 12:24:11 AM by Celestial1 »
Yes I know... I have no idea why these random animals are carrying 148 gold and a magic fire ring. It will be forever a mystery![/span]

[span style=\'color:green\']It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

-Samuel Langhorne Clemens, Mark Twain.

Offline bus driver

• View Profile
    • Email
Stalked, You Are Prey
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2004, 12:51:42 AM »
*Sub springs out of bed*

"Good morning world and all who inhabit it"

"Hmmm for some strange reason i feel like punching the first guy i meet with the name chuck"

*Wonders why he is talking to himself*

*Sprints off down the hallway to the group of people looking at a vent*

"Howdy folks i would tip my hat if i had one but i dont so your out of luck"

"what are you looking at....can i see*

*looks around*

"something tells me im not in the shire anymore*

*Clicks fingers rapidly*

"oh my god is THAT a security camera and why is it watching us"

*wanders off to look at something shiny*

« Last Edit: July 11, 2004, 01:04:28 AM by bus driver »

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Stalked, You Are Prey
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2004, 07:56:16 AM »
"Who was that strange guy?" Jeremy asked staring back at the guy who though he wasn't in the Shire anymore. He looked back at the other two who were looking at the open vent, one of which had yet to say anything, and said, "I wonder why he's happy; he either doesn't notice that we're trapped," Jeremy pauses for a moment thinking about what he was going to say again, "or he doesnt care."

Offline Celestial1

• View Profile
    • Email
Stalked, You Are Prey
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2004, 01:35:52 PM »
"It seems so" Micheal replied. "So what are we looking at?" Michael tries banging the sides of the vent with his stick to see if anything would happen. "I guess it doesn't get startled easy whatever it is..."

He looks around to try and find where they are. He realizes there isn't any elevators, doors, windows or stairs anywhere. "Where in the world are the exits to this place?!?"

Micheal notices the strange man looking at the spoon left on someones desk. He whispers to the others "maybe we should get that guy out before he makes us all insane..."

Micheal focuses up in the vent, and sees nothing. He tries to look for a ladder-or any object that he could climb up into the vent-to find out what in the world was up there.

Soon, Micheal notices a trail of shoe marks on the carpeted floor and follows them. He finds a cubicle and searches the filing cabinets, and finds food. He grabs some of the food and brings it over to the men next to the vent incase they were hungry. "Hey, i found some food. We better ration it until we find a way out."

He also notices the the strange man looking at a ladder with shining steps. "That guy can find anything that is shiny."

Micheal finds the security camera and waves his stick infront of the camera, not moving anything but his arm. "Its a motion detected camera. Better get rid of it now." He bashes the camera off the wall with his training stick. "Now whoever is watching us won't know our moves."
« Last Edit: July 11, 2004, 11:43:59 PM by Celestial1 »
Yes I know... I have no idea why these random animals are carrying 148 gold and a magic fire ring. It will be forever a mystery![/span]

[span style=\'color:green\']It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Stalked, You Are Prey
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2004, 02:11:24 PM »
Jeremy chuckled a bit when he saw what Michael did. "You shoulda left the cameras to me," he said sneakily. Jeremy walked over to the camera and tapped it. The pieces slowly put themselves back together and became functunal again. Jeremy snapped his fingers and the camera looked back at its origanal spot as if it couldnt detect the people there.

Jeremy then walked next to the guy at the ladder and opened his mouth to speak. But, before he could he had another, more terrifying vision:

He was watching the strange man climb up the ladder; the man was near the top. When the strange man reached the top something pushed him down. The karate kid ran upto the ladder as if he was ready to break the mans fall if nessessary. When the man was ten meters from the ground, Jeremy whiped out his arm fingertips spread out.

Jeremy abruptly awoke from his vision; the sweat streaming down his face, and his breaths were sharp, short, and painful.

Jeremy turned his head and said, "Whatever you do; don't go up that ladder."
« Last Edit: July 23, 2004, 12:49:55 PM by Lord Elessar »

Offline doofer101

• View Profile
Stalked, You Are Prey
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2004, 08:58:35 PM »
"Hmmm for some strange reason i feel like punching the first guy i meet with the name chuck"
lol.

Chuck woke with a start. His mind was whirling as he took in his surroundings. "Where the hell am I??" He exclaimed out loud. The sound echoed for what seemed an eternity. He walked around a corner, to find more people who seemed as confused as him. "Hi, my name is Chuck..." A fist came flying at Chuck and hit him square in the temple. Chuck watched as the world turned hazy as he slowly faded back into unconsciousness...

Offline bus driver

• View Profile
    • Email
Stalked, You Are Prey
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2004, 01:50:25 AM »
"I GOT HIM I GOT HIM I GOT HIM"

"Guys look whats over there"

*steals chucks watch while everyone is looking away*

Offline doofer101

• View Profile
Stalked, You Are Prey
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2004, 07:12:16 PM »
Chuck gets up for the thrid time. "who the fuck keeps knocking me out?" he mumbles while rubbing his head.
"whoa guys, i think we just traveled back in time! we have time to stop the crazed lunitic with the bomb!"

"Wait... it all must have been a dream... yeah, heh it was all just a crazy dream" :unsure:

but just to make sure that this wasnt a dream he got up and ran right into a wall. "ouch!"

"yup this is NOT a dream"

chucks eyes cloud over as he blacks out again...

Offline Celestial1

• View Profile
    • Email
Stalked, You Are Prey
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2004, 11:45:21 AM »
Micheal is stunned for a moment, hearing strange noises.. he yells at the others "Shhh.. i hear something, be quiet!" He sits down for a moment and trys to search for the sound... soon, he gets knocked out by something he could not see.

He had a dream that showed him following the noise to a conference room with a very strange person, who looked dead, with pure white clothes, but a shadowed face.. he had a large device on his arm, which looked like claws. He cut micheal's arm, and he watched as micheal soon bled rapidly.

He woke up with a startle, look at his arm and noticed it was bleeding, just as it was in the dream! He screams at the top of his lungs "AHHH!!! GET ME A FIRST AID KIT!!!!" He could only watch as his arm bled and became weaker, and realized... he didn't just see the dream, he LIVED it, and he was pretty sure it would happen if he followed the sound. He stumbles over to the cubicle that held the food and searched for a first aid kit. He found it and wrapped his arm in the gauze and used the medical tape to hold it still. he followed down to the noise and found the conference room, he turned away and ran to make sure it wouldn't come after him.

He goes over to the others and tries to hide his arm, while telling them about what happened in the dream, and shows them the cubicle to tell them to search here if they needed anything.

Offline doofer101

• View Profile
Stalked, You Are Prey
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2004, 05:56:59 PM »
I'm stupidly stupid like some kind of stupidly stupid stupid stupidly stupid stupid  stupidly stupid stupid stupidly stupid stupid stupidly stupid stupid stupidly stupid stupid  stupidly stupid stupid stupidly stupid stupid....moron
well at least you've admited it.... :lol: