Author Topic: Just Behave's Server  (Read 6686 times)

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Just Behave's Server
« on: January 14, 2005, 06:48:44 PM »
Hello, everyone. Gwydion has been working his lizard tail off on the Antediluvians clan server. Currently called 0 # ' '-legitBehavePVP hosting the Clan HQ mod: Homeworld of the Antediluvians. Members and non-members alike are likely to see outstandingly beautiful changes in the clan server, and for this we have to thank our wonderful Gwydion. Now I'm sure he'd say that I helped alot too, but really I did'nt do anything, but point things out and give Ideas and what not. One will notice changes in the HQ room, Arena, secret/hidden/added areas, scripts, and much more.

We are growing in numbers, but not by much, and the active members are few. Myself, Gwyd, and Alkti being the most present. Now mainly I am on 4 hrs. a day, and this is because school and drivers ed. My time is 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central U.S. Can. time which would be GMT -6:00 Gwydion AND Alkti are both GMT +1:00 therefore when it is 6:00 PM here it's 1:00 AM there. The timezones are far apart, so it is likely you will see some of us at one time and the rest at another time.

Our server may be moving up in the action room, and so you should keep an eye out. Also dueling at our server is much the same as it is at GS, so feel free to stop by. Also something that must be realized is Gwydion hosts our server, and currently is shutting it down when he goes to bed. So the server is not up 24/7. BUT, this may also change, Ideas run through me like butter knife through butter, and who knows, maybe I'll think of something...

Currently, some bugs are being fixed, and a new filter script has been added, it's affects not yet totally known. In the Arena one can lvl up or down and change their alignment, Buy equipment of all sorts with actually nice stats onem, and visit a bar to buy some neat potions with their own enstranged affects. Please be sure to read your journals upon entry (It's not that long really!) and it would be doing Gwydion a favor if you could check both your chat windows for any stripped item properties or any items being deleted or what not. Also be sure to examine any items you may receive upon entry, unless you are absolutely sure you know what it does, and what it is there for. If you DO find any bugs or problems please tell Gwydion or me about them, and it should be taken care of as soon as it can be gotten to.

DORIATH and DcD you DO have a HQ here at the homeworld and are free to stop by and check it out at any time. Remember this, If you cannot seem to gain entry to either of these places for any reason, other than not being meant to get there, please do tell Gwydion or me about this.

This server is not restricted to only certain people, everyone is allowed to come here, except for those who have been banned!

~~~~~THE ARENA~~~~~
Where in the blazes is it? Ahh, it is'nt that hard to find, mate. When you enter you will find yourself in an entry area...lol. From there you will find a Red Circle on the ground that will send you to an area called the Gateway, before you, you will see four cave entries. These lead to DcD HQ, Antediluvians HQ, and Doriaths Secret Hiding Place (not so secret). In front of you, you will also see a little area in the middle, on the very top of that...umm... thing, you will see a portal. By clicking on it you will go to: THE ARENA OF THE ANTEDILUVIANS... and there ya go...
Also there in the gateway is the message board, where you uhh, post messages... ya... rocket science huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~IMPORTANT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For all Antediluvians who do not currently know we, NO LONGER have RANKS. We are now using FUNCTIONS to determine where we stand.

Much has changed, and more and more will, be prepared, be active, and be positive, you have my word that these changes are NOT at all BAD!!!!!

~~~~~~~~ROSTER~~~~~~~~~
This is a quick roster, and will no doubtedly change...

SERVER ROSTER
--DM's
1. Gwydion
2. Alkti
3. HeLLMasteRHeLL

-- Clan Member Sent's
1. Gwydion
2. Alkti
3. HeLLMasteRHeLL (Me)
4. Dmar
5. Tifa
6. Devil
7. Amira
8. Zakx
9. SiN
10. Seraghon
11. DrizzT

ANTEDILUVIAN ROSTER
1. Gwydion - Lord
2. Alkti - Lord
3. HeLLMasteRHeLL - Prophet
4. Dmar - Skink Advisor
5. Tifa - Priestess
6. Devil
7. Amira - Warrior
8. Zakx
9. SiN - Assassin
10. Seraghon - Shaman
11. DrizzT - Warrior

One last area to cover SIGH****
Basically the Antediluvians are NOT a caster only clan, and yes we are CLAN not a guild. Also we are basically no longer lvl 20 clan only... It's mainly widespread, some have 40's and 20's some only have 20's some only have 40's. That should cover those questions that seem to be often asked. Yes we are basically a lizard clan, but that does'nt mean we are always lizards, just 95% of the time. LOL.

If there are any questions or concerns about this you can talk to me (HeLLMasteRHeLL), Alkti (possibly), and Gwydion.

By: HeLLMasteRHeLL Prophet of the Antediluvians

You can find the server in the Action Room it's called "0 # ' '-legitBehavePVP" Have Fun!!!! See you there!!!! - HeLL
« Last Edit: January 23, 2005, 04:29:33 PM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Daniel1975

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Just Behave's Server
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2005, 09:29:54 PM »
01/15/05 ~~ News ~~

1. All members get green visual lights surrounding them and a green signal
    right under their feets. This will help to mark them as members (or in some
    cases as friends).
2. Prolly the behaviour of the sent-rune will change in the future as it already
    has been changed yet. I removed all this visual lights and stuff. You only get
    true seeing and plot-setting and items. But the last may even change too.
3. I'll work on a BAN-item and you will notice when it is done.

C ya there!

Gwyd
G[/span][span style=\'color:orange\']w[/span][span style=\'color:yellow\']y[/span][span style=\'color:green\']d[/span][span style=\'color:blue\']i[/span][span style=\'color:purple\']on[/span] - Slann [span style=\'color:red\']Lord[/span] of the [span style=\'color:green\']Antediluvians

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Just Behave's Server
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2005, 09:44:24 PM »
Thx. Gwyd.
 :excl: Anyone who is'nt posting an update of some sort please start a new thread to say something... I wanna keep this for updates, and news, no off topic things plz. :excl:  - HeLL

Offline Daniel1975

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Just Behave's Server
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2005, 04:59:00 PM »
as most of you already noticed the name of the server has changed.
It will now appear as "0  #  '  '-legitBehavePVP"

I added some journal entries which are already removed by new ones which were written by HeLLMasteRHeLL because of his superior english spelling  :glare:

The "Plotter" has been removed.

:excl: If anyone uses the Killer-Item to just destroy objects in our homeworld because he/she thinks it's funny, then I will take away that item from him/her  :excl:  UNDERSTOOD????  :angry:

HeLL? Can this thread be used to post ideas or things that have to be changed too???
G[/span][span style=\'color:orange\']w[/span][span style=\'color:yellow\']y[/span][span style=\'color:green\']d[/span][span style=\'color:blue\']i[/span][span style=\'color:purple\']on[/span] - Slann [span style=\'color:red\']Lord[/span] of the [span style=\'color:green\']Antediluvians

Just Behave's Server
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2005, 05:33:11 AM »
hehehe.. lol this means i cant kill stuffs now? awwww... lol

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Just Behave's Server
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2005, 04:27:45 PM »
as most of you already noticed the name of the server has changed.
It will now appear as "0  #  '  '-legitBehavePVP"

I added some journal entries which are already removed by new ones which were written by HeLLMasteRHeLL because of his superior english spelling  :glare:

The "Plotter" has been removed.

:excl: If anyone uses the Killer-Item to just destroy objects in our homeworld because he/she thinks it's funny, then I will take away that item from him/her  :excl:  UNDERSTOOD????  :angry:

HeLL? Can this thread be used to post ideas or things that have to be changed too???
[snapback]16238[/snapback]

Yes. Things that have changed is news. So this is what it's meant for, but ideas should be posted in a seperate thread, don't worry I'll make one =P.