Author Topic: dispelling  (Read 5067 times)

Offline Daniel1975

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
dispelling
« on: January 14, 2005, 04:48:35 PM »
Since spellcaster duels are no fun at all on our server because of these wretched dispelling spells of all kind I once more call for help pleasssssse :excl:

Can someone - possibly mel - post or mail me all dispelling spells as they are on GS or an arivs???
I can't change them, therefore my knowledge is not enough.
Please I don't like to beg so much but to play sorc or wiz is really no fun on our homeworld  :(
G[/span][span style=\'color:orange\']w[/span][span style=\'color:yellow\']y[/span][span style=\'color:green\']d[/span][span style=\'color:blue\']i[/span][span style=\'color:purple\']on[/span] - Slann [span style=\'color:red\']Lord[/span] of the [span style=\'color:green\']Antediluvians

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
dispelling
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2005, 05:08:45 PM »
Since spellcaster duels are no fun at all on our server because of these wretched dispelling spells of all kind I once more call for help pleasssssse :excl:

Can someone - possibly mel - post or mail me all dispelling spells as they are on GS or an arivs???
I can't change them, therefore my knowledge is not enough.
Please I don't like to beg so much but to play sorc or wiz is really no fun on our homeworld  :(
[snapback]15778[/snapback]
Dispells on gs aren't suited to 1.65 (I doubt if you get them mailed too) and those on arivs are a bit complicated (sr fix and so)

You need to change the part in the scripts that handles grounddispells and add a bit dc (castlevel) to the dispels itself for target dispells to get the right effects. The visual is changed too, somthing with head_odd in the constant it use.

On arivs the changed were so that if you had the same castlevel you dispelled about 1 spell of the other on targeting. If you were higher you dispelled way more depending how much higher. And if lower you barley dispelled at all. It's a bit trying till you get it right that dc.

-Mel

Offline Daniel1975

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
dispelling
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2005, 09:32:12 PM »
mel, could you please give me a little more explanation about what i have to change? That would be great!  :)
G[/span][span style=\'color:orange\']w[/span][span style=\'color:yellow\']y[/span][span style=\'color:green\']d[/span][span style=\'color:blue\']i[/span][span style=\'color:purple\']on[/span] - Slann [span style=\'color:red\']Lord[/span] of the [span style=\'color:green\']Antediluvians