Author Topic: :B  (Read 5672 times)

Offline Wobbles

• View Profile
:B
« on: January 06, 2005, 09:05:33 AM »
What be teh Arvis IP thingie so I can directly log into its?
I like to chew on things.

Offline James_2k

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2005, 09:53:56 AM »
i think its down owing to GS being up.

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2005, 10:43:17 AM »
What be teh Arvis IP thingie so I can directly log into its?
[snapback]15015[/snapback]
:blink:
I don't get this, I posted the directconnect almost everywhere on this forum.

Anyway, prolly the person on the other side of the line that makes the error  :closedeyes:

tea-cup.homelinux.net[/span] points to arivs when it's up. tea-cup.homelinux.net/forum point to it's forum, but I have completly no problems with it if you say away zen, I won't let my forum have the amount of 'spam' like here :P

Still, I would join gs instead, exept if you like to hang around on an almost empty or empty server. For gs use [span style=\'color:red\']207.226.16.221

And before you wonder why arivs is somethimes down now, the main server is booting from a few floppy's atm. Freebsd seems to boot better that way than from a cdrom  B)  

-Mel

Offline Morticia

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2005, 11:23:19 AM »
well if u run it i thgink it wont be empty cuz non gs people come to arivs but like u said. thats not u wish that arivs will be
Roses are grey, violets are grey...
I m dead and collorblind

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2005, 12:05:34 PM »
well if u run it i thgink it wont be empty cuz non gs people come to arivs but like u said. thats not u wish that arivs will be
[snapback]15032[/snapback]
Arivs is empty, to get a load there needs to be basic load. This were gs players. Also arivs isn't runing 7/24 atm.

Anyway, if anything happens to gs, there are backup servers now. Same for LM, there are backup forums too.

About the tvt, I'm busy with the machine that used to host arivs. I'm trying something else than linux or windows for a time. Maybe it's better, maybe it's not. I'll know soon enough.

-Mel