Neverwinter Nights > Arivs

clan tournament

(1/19) > >>

Morticia:
i was thinking to bring some of the clans/ guilds back up and active and to organize a new event in arivs.
The best way to do that is holding a clan tournament. U all wondering , whats that ??
well, each clan and guild that participate with this should choose 1 representive from theyre clan (they do best to take their best player)
then we hold a litle tournament against each other.
How we do that?
Well i was thinking about an innocent hand(me) blindly draws wich clan fight wich, the winner of the battle goes on to the semi half/half/ finals.
well in this stage it only an idea, can u let me know here if u like it or not and if ur clan is willing to participate.

this way i can work things better out qua date , time , rules ,etc...

Current List of Rules:

1.Level 40 clan battle

2.clans are responsible of having 3 players their on the date,if only 2 show up they have to fight with 2 vs 3

3.since its 3vs3 clans dont have to register their champions names, but they do have to register here whether they will participate or not.

4.interference from outside of any kind will make the batle to be replayed. If a clan member interfere in the duel that clan will be dispatched.

5.referring to max idea: people who do wanna join but arent in any group or clan can make a small group of 3 for the tournament. but they have to give it a name and register the name before the deadline.  

REGISTRATION IS OPEN UNTIL 01/01/2005

Registered Clans
[ol type=\'1\'][li]DcD [/li][li]Brujah[/li][li]Doriath[/li][li]Antes[/li][/ol]

Morticia:
ow and btw Melissa, should this come through would u mind considering putting a billboard on arivs like they had in the homeworld of the Antedilluvians? Might be handy to post results etc and for in the future other events

Morticia:
Well DcD signs maxou up as fighter

plz post u fighter here asap

Blood Angel:
It's ok with something like this, but Doriath is gonna have a hard time picking from 20 ppl and then finding out who's still playing nwn lol

Tea-cup:

--- Quote ---ow and btw Melissa, should this come through would u mind considering putting a billboard on arivs like they had in the homeworld of the Antedilluvians? Might be handy to post results etc and for in the future other events
[snapback]13973[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
mm, I'll be busy next few days (a day or 2-3), afther that I have more time to script things. I have a sort of board where you can post on dled from nwvault, but I somewhat refuse to use someones code if I didn't turned it inside out to see what it all does.

I plan to script arivs well to do wars as it wanted it to be a war server for gs. So poeple would have no lag from other poeple not part of the way.

-Mel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version